1、What is hydrogen?
Hydrogen, at the top of the periodic table of chemical elements, is the world's lightest gas, with a density so small that it is only 1/14 of that of air.
Hydrogen is a colorless, odorless, bioactive small molecular gas with strong penetration and fast diffusion, which can enter any part of the body and react with reactive oxygen species in the body. It not only has strong anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation and anti-apoptosis characteristics, but also has very high biological safety.
In recent years, the scope of hydrogen related research has been expanding, and the models of hydrogen application have been involved from acute diseases to chronic diseases, from benign diseases to malignant diseases.
2、What does hydrogen do to our bodies?
(1) activate human cells, delay senescence, remove harmful substances in cell membranes or blood vessels, and inhibit the action of free radicals.
(2) enhance human immunity, improve cell activity, adhere to drinking, not easy to get sick.
(3) promote digestion and excretion, soften blood vessels, activate mucosal cells, promote intestinal periperisis, facilitate excretion, prevent and improve constipation.
(4) with strong permeability, it can penetrate into vascular endothelial space and other tissues, remove sediments, activate cell tissues, open up blood vessels and improve blood circulation.
(5) improve gastrointestinal function, promote blood circulation and metabolism, maintain endocrine balance, promote fat decomposition. Also hydrogen-rich water on diabetes, cardiovascular and lung cancer metastasis, rheumatism, brain tumor, skin disease, headache, dizziness, blood circulation obstacle, kidney disease, women menopause syndrome, infant eczema, bronchus, thyroid, insomnia, epilepsy, prevention and treatment effects of allergies, and beauty, weight loss and the effect of anti-aging.
3、Isn't hydrogen insoluble in water? How can hydrogen-water cure disease?
Hydrogen is soluble in water and has a solubility of 1.83% under standard conditions. 1.83% means that a maximum of 1.83 milliliters of hydrogen can be dissolved in 100 milliliters of water.
The solubility is small, but biologically it is about 0.8mM, or about 1.6mg per liter of water. In the field of medical biology, both mM and mg are relatively large units. Many of the drugs we take are of this order of magnitude.
If we have doubts about the solubility of hydrogen, we can compare the solubility of another important gas, oxygen. The solubility of oxygen under standard conditions is 2.4%, very close to that of hydrogen at 1.83%. If oxygen is thought to be insoluble or insoluble in water, then fish that live in water cannot breathe oxygen.
4、What's the difference between breathing hydrogen and drinking hydrogen water? How does breathing hydrogen work?
The earliest method used in hydrogen therapy research was to breathe a mixture of gases containing 1-4% hydrogen. When breathing gas, the concentration of gas in the blood would increase from low to high with the duration of breathing, and the maximum blood concentration could be reached within 30 minutes.
In theory, breathing hydrogen can significantly increase the absolute amount of hydrogen the body takes in. And hydrogen can reach tissues and organs throughout the body through the blood. For example, after 60 minutes of hydrogen absorption, the brain tissue reaches the saturation level of hydrogen (the maximum amount of dissolved hydrogen).
Relatively speaking, through drinking hydrogen water, the concentration of hydrogen intake has certain limitations. Although certain technologies can improve the concentration of hydrogen in water, it still cannot reach the same level of respiration. As long as the problem of safe use is solved, breathing is one of the important methods to treat diseases.
At present, however, comparisons between hydrogen absorption and hydrogen-water treatment for diseases are rare, so it is unclear which method is more ideal. Sun xuejun, a professor specializing in the study of hydrogen medicine, believes that hydrogen and water have an advantage over diseases related to the digestive system, and hydrogen has an even greater advantage over diseases of the respiratory system. The main consideration is that hydrogen is difficult to enter the digestive tract during respiration.
5、Is the hydrogen poisonous?
Some evidence that hydrogen has no toxic side effects:
(1) divers breathe hydrogen for diving
(2) the European Union and the United States officially approve hydrogen as a food additive
(3) Japan considers hydrogen inhalation to be a medical practice
(4) on May 24, 2015, China added hydrogen as a food additive to the national standard, and there was no limit on the quantity.
6. How to obtain our products?
(1) you can learn more about our products and company through our official website.
(2) online purchase: pay attention to the WeChat public account of the enterprise, "kelien". After entering the public account, click → "hydrogen product" → choose → "hydrogen mall", click to choose the product you want, then online self-service purchase can be realized.
(3) telephone, WeChat consultation and purchase
7、What are the product sales methods?
Our equipment can be purchased or leased (part of the equipment), and we can confirm the payment method or leasing scheme with the sales department (online leasing is not supported at present). Lease way and the process: signing the lease contract with the company, and after delivery of the deposit and the rent, equipment within three working days from the headquarters to shenzhen warehouse by Courier (in case of special circumstances, such as the shortage of inventory, sales staff will give more details with you, and coordinate the specific arrival time), after receiving the equipment we will have customer service to give you one on one remote installation instructions, provide thoughtful after-sales service.
Please feel free to contact us for more questions
Free consultation hotline: 400 600 6289
Customer service center: 0755-88323599/13602572860